Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guns N' Roses Rock the Great Wall!

MWC: It was worth waiting 17 years for this new release of Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy' that highly inspires. The new humanitarian Axl Rose leads the way with a powerful song depicting the communist party's (CCP) blood lust knowing how well it will sit with the Beijing cadre. Very brave!

Me, I found the lyrics to track one "Chinese Democracy" to be enlightening and thought provoking.

*Blame it on the Falun Gong; They've seen the end and it can't hold on now *.

Although the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang doesn't seem to quite agree with me. He was quoted as saying that "as far as I know, many people don't like this kind of music"…"it's too noisy and clamorous." Banning the song is not the answer either Mr. Gang —it's only going to add to your pirating crisis!

But a serious question comes to mind though. I wonder how long will the CCP actually lurk around and use Falun Gong as their 'axel' to fulfill their own end. The CCP have been known to jump the gun before--think the Cultural Revolution from 1966-76, the 1989 Tiananman Square massacre and the 1999 persecution (of Falun Gong) still occurring today unabated.

* And now you're keeping your own kind in hell; When your great wall rocks blame yourself*

Meanwhile let Guns N' Roses rock the Great Wall to the limit amidst the lies of this Chinese Democracy for all to see. I sure hope it's the beginning of a new trend. Paging Madonna....

The lyrics are below and you can listen to it here.

It don't really matter
You're gonna find out for yourself
No it don't really matter
You're gonna leave this thing to somebody else

If they were missionaries
Real time visionaries
Sitting in a Chinese stew
To view my dis-in-fat-u-ation

I know that I'm a classic case
Watch my disenchanted face
Blame it on the Falun Gong
They've seen the end and it can't hold on now

'Cause it would take a lot more hate than you
To end the fascination
Even with an iron fist
All they got to rule the nation
When all I've got is precious time

It don't really matter
Guess I'll keep it to myself
Said it don't really matter
It's time I look around for somebody else

'Cause it would take a lot more time than you
Have got for masturbation
Even with your iron fist
All they got to rule the nation
When all we got is precious time
All they got to fool the nation
When all I got is precious time

It don't really matter
I guess you'll find out for yourself
No it don't really matter
So you can hear it now from somebody else

You think you got it all locked up inside
And if you beat 'em enough they'll die
It's like a walk in the park from a cell
And now you're keeping your own kind in hell
When your great wall rocks blame yourself
While their arms reach up for your help
And you're out of time

No comments: