Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Foundation President and Director Laud Shen Yun


Phoenix from South California wrote on her blog: "Tenor Hong Ming blew me away by the power of his song and echoed for some time to come (and I’m no stranger to opera either)"

Toronto: They were also impressed by tenor Tian Ge who sang “How Hard to Save You,” which describes the destruction wrought on the Chinese people and their culture after the communist regime came to power.

“I could read the story behind his words and I got a real feeling for what he was singing,” said Ms. Dawson.

“I found it actually educational,” said her colleague. “The lyrics were great. I understood what he was singing about and then I could feel the emotion in his voice, which I think was the most impacting for me. There was a story behind the song and of course a little moral in the story, so I enjoyed that. More...

Related: Powerful Singers Impress Shen Yun's Audience in Montreal - Watch Video

No comments: